Friday, February 13, 2015

2/13/15 Pictures

Tomorrow I will be talking about my observations that I saw, but I could not keep my self from posting some of the pictures that I took today. It was an incredible day in the woods, here are just a few pics that show a sliver of my encounters.

As I was heading down the gravel road to the farm I stopped to photograph these feeding turkeys.


Here is a picture of this amazing tree that grew on its side allowing me to set all of my "tools" on it. On my tool bench I have my  phone, pen and journal, camelbak, binoculars, and on the ground I have my stool, sunflower seeds, and of course... gummy worms!
Here a large deer track hardened in the mud.
Look carefully: in this photo you can see the rarely seen flying deer.

These turkey tracks show how their feet do not sink into the snow like my tracks also shown in the picture


 This squirrel heads up to his nest to fix it up. 


 The last rays of golden sunlight filter through the trees. 

 These three photos were of a seven point buck that fed in front of me for 10 minutes as my fingers and toes became extremely numb. 



2 comments:

  1. Ben- God has truly blessed you with a gift of seeing His creation and sharing it with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a hidden talented with your photography too! I love these shots!

    ReplyDelete