Monday, April 27, 2015

Outdoor Podcast

         This past year while I was preparing to get out for my first bow hunt, I came across website called bowhunting.com. Throughout the year they film a couple dozen videos all about the entire process of bow hunting, mostly deer. During the spring the videos are about shed hunting along with some turkey hunting. The way that the website makes videos is they take clips from people all over and then discuss what they see going on. The reason I love watching these videos is because it gives me a whole different perspective when I can see what others are doing. There is always something that I can learn from watching these guys go into the woods while they are hunting or preparing for an upcoming season. Also, it is great just to be able to see others enjoying nature and see what their view of the woods is.

4 comments:

  1. Have you done the bow hunting yet? When is that season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got out a couple of times this year. The rest of the season I'll be using a shotgun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcus Branstad - DNR CommissionerMay 7, 2015 at 1:22 PM

    midwestwhitetail.com is another great site put up by Bill Winke in Southern Iowa. He does a great job of educating bowhunters on technique and strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete